- What is the Newturn Block?
The Newturn Block is quite different from the usual shaped blocks in terms of utilizing a new variety of bars for the new mating system.
1. You can form both letters (not only English letters but also letters from other languages as well) and numbers with the block.
2. It has a smooth feel due to chamfering of the corners.
3. You can form a variety of models with the block including wheels, because you can mate the blocks every 45 degrees.
4. You can form a variety of models, from a simple one to a huge structure with the block, because the mating is so easy.
5. It can be used by infants as early as 12 months old and by a wide range of children of different ages, because it is composed of various shapes including quadrangle and circle. (Recommended Age: 3~10 years old, beginning from as early as 12 months old)