- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
WATEREST LOTUS WATER CLEASING TISSUE (80 SHEETS)
1. No-wash convenient facial cleansing that does not require water. This product does not require water to cleanse the face due to the high concentration of cleansing liquid, which is upwards of 360%. The product effectively removes makeup residue during the cleansing step.
2. Lotus flower extract provides moisture to the skin. The lotus flower moisture particles, refined through the double fermentation process, keep skin moisturized while deeply cleansing the face. The ingredients story: The amazing purification function of the lotus flower, which can keep itself clean even in thick mud, effectively removes makeup residue from pores.
3. Quality feel with the use of elastic fabric. The closely-adhering fabric, which does not stretch easily thanks to the use of CROSS-WEB technology, ensures a gentle feel and reduces any irritation to skin. The elastic fabric keeps the cleansing tissue moist for hours.
(1) Customers who do not like complex facial cleansing regimes
(2) Customers who want a portable facial cleansing product
(3) Customers who want non-irritant, gentle cleansing
(4) Customers who want a simple cleansing product to
(5) Touch-up makeup
– Lotus flower for A gentle moisturizing cleanse : Lotus flower, moisture derived from nature. Purifies and moisturizes, the lotus water extract is gentle on skin. Double fermented to produce moisturizing particles
(1) First Natural Fermentation : Natural fermented at 25 ℃ for two weeks; Increases active ingredients through the metabolizing process of microorganism; Filters out insoluble ingredients of the lotus flower
(2) Secondary Natural Fermentation : Yeast cultured in a red clay pot ; Cultured yeast added to the first fermented mixture for secondary fermentation; Completion of fermented lotus water with extra moisturizing properties from micro-moisture particles.
20 Sheets, 80 Sheets
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.