Using the Right Cleaning EquipmentMadeinkoreablog
Using the right cleaning equipment is imperative when the chore of household cleaning rears its dreadful head. This is really important so the facade you are cleaning do not get scratched. It also will reduce the total time it takes to clean. The cleaning is usually completed with less effort on the part of the cleaner.
The reasons some homes in glossy magazine always look so picturesque is because there isn’t a speck of dust or dirt. And while they may not be realistic in everyday life, part of having a charming home means habitual cleaning. To keep your house looking clean and tidy there are some essential cleaning supplies you should always have on hand. With so many cleaning agents that all say the same thing, you might not know where to start.
Though cleaning may not be the most enchanting part of keeping house, but any house, no matter how beautifully decorated, won’t look very good if it isn’t kept clean.
Essential Cleaning Supplies
* Microfiber cloths – These machines-washable cloths handle almost any chore with just water. For dusting, polishing, scrubbing and shining. Keep these products separate from the ones you use to scrub your dishes.
* Toothbrush – This little guy gets into all the places you can’t.
* Dry-cleaning sponge – In different colors for different jobs. It is a tiny pores pick up soot, dust, and pet hairs from upholstery and lampshades.
* Squeegee – It works on more than windows, mirror or shower door.
* Mild Abrasive Cleaner – This helps you scour scum on tubs and tile with a minimum amount of elbow grease.
* Vinegar – Removes mineral deposits from faucets and windows.
* Dishwashing Liquid – You name it, it’s dirt-cheap and still cleans everything from dishes to windows.
* All-purpose cleaner – The name says it all.
* Baking soda – A natural scouring powder and it eliminates odors.
* A caddy – This is what will determine your success… If everything you need is in one easy-to-find place that can move with you… You’re more likely to tackle the cleaning that’s needed.
* Microfiber duster – With magnetic attraction, it will pick up dust and pet hairs on blinds, works of art, and even plants.
* Hand broom with dustpan – Convenient for whisking away small spills.
* VACUUM CLEANER. You have to examine your needs and then check all the major companies for models that do what you want them to do. If you have a lot of pet hair, you want to look for one well-rated for that. If you have allergies, get one with a HEPA filter. If you have to carry it up and down stairs, the weight will be an issue. If you have arthritis, look for an ergonomic design that’s easy on the wrists.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6902605