[HERA] Sun Mate Essence Gel (SPF40/PA++) 50ml
Sun Mate Essence Gel: is a moist gel type sun screen for daily care that is absorbed fast into the skin and leaves the skin feeling moist without any stickiness.
- It feels light and mild on the skin like a milk type product, but is as effective as cream type.
- Plus, it gives a natural finish without leaving a white cast, which makes it perfect for daily use.
- how to use
- Main ingredients
- Questions & Answers
A moist gel type daily sun block that feels and applies like a moisturizing essence without leaving a white cast.
- Apply during the last stage of your morning skin care routine.
- Apply an appropirate amount to the face, working from the center out.
- When Appling, be mindful of the forehead, nose ridge, and upper cheekbones where there is more sun exposure.
- Touch up areas that need UV protection during the day as often as possible. Be sure to not get any into your eyes.
- Wipe leftover content around the nozzle and close the lid tightly, then store in room temperature.
- Take an adequate amount and apply all across the face along skin complexion at the last step of your basic skincare routine.
- Dab on parts commonly exposed to the sun, such as the forehead, nose and cheeks.
- Caution is advised to avoid the cream going into your eyes.
- Clean the mouth of the tube and close it tight after using it. Store at room temperature.
Even Protection™ Technology
This forms a protective UV shield on the skin with both oil and water-based sun screen agents for all-over protection against UV rays.
With pinitol extracted from carob that is capable of retaining moisture even in barren environment, it maintains the skin’s moisture balance and gives a moist finish.
Oil extracted from sunflower, which is capable of fighting against harmful UV rays while absorbing the energy from the sun, protects the skin.
It is a natural ingredient contained in green yellow vegetables such as carrots. As a precursor of vitamin A, it is decomposed into bimolecular vitamin A (=retinol), which is an important anti-aging ingredient that decreases photo-sensitivity while promoting collagen synthesis.
Vitamin E (=tocopherol)
It is a natural anti-oxidant in the skin, which shows the largest drop in quantity when exposed to internal/external harmful factors, including UV rays.
It is an innovative skin cell-mimicking ingredient developed through six years of collaborative research project between AMOREPACIFIC R&D Center and Professor David Weitz at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS).
HERA marked a milestone in the history of advanced bio-cosmetic field with the all new Abcell 2.0™ that supersedes the existing Abcell™ by embodying the key function of the cell – the perfect bio structure. This Abcell 2.0™ makes your skin look vital and glow with health as though you're born with it.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.