The Seam Healing Tea Garden Green Tea Cleansing Water
One Step no-wash cleansing water containing Boseong Green Tea Water removes makeup and waste in pores and leaves skin refreshed and moisturized.
- How to Use
- Questions & Answers
Contains Green tea ingredients. Provides skin moisture giving light point makeup and impurities cleansing. Mild and soft wipe out with no need of separate water wash for moisture clean finish. No addition of artificial color, artificial flavor, benzophenone, parabens, animal raw materials, mineral oil and talc.
The Saem Healing Tea Garden Cleansing Water is gentle but powerful one-step cleanser that removes dirt and all kinds of residue on your skin, makeup included! Infused with Australian tea tree extract, this product keeps your pores clean and sebum production at bay, making this a must-have for those with oily, more acne-prone complexions. This cleansing water is made without any artificial pigments, synthetic fragrances, benzophenone, parabens, animal products, mineral oil or talc, making sure this product doesn’t irritate the skin.
PACKAGING: It is packaged in a 300mL plastic bottle, nothing fancy about it. It’s light and the cleansing water is easy to dispense. The only thing I didn’t like is the cap, whenever I receive my new bottle from the mail the cap is a little moist meaning it’s leaking a little bit if stored sideways.
SMELL: The Saem Healing Tea Garden Cleansing Water actually have three “flavors” which are green tea, white tea, and my favorite, the tee tree. So they all have different scents, but they have this distinct soapy after-smell.
Saturate a cotton pad and apply onto face, leaving it on the skin for 5-10 seconds before wiping to really remove makeup and cleanse skin. Repeat as needed, then rinse off with water and pat dry.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms after use of these cosmetics, discontinue its use and consult your dermatologist or healthcare provider.
- Any unusual skin reactions such as red spots, swelling, itching, and irritation during use
- Any of the reactions above in the applied area due to direct sunlight
- Avoid using the product on scratched/damaged skin or areas with eczema, dermatitis, etc. .
- Precautions for Storage and Handling
- Close the cap after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and infants. If swallowed, consult your healthcare provider immediately
- Do not store in a hot or cold place, or in direct sunlight
- Close the cap after use. .
Purified water, dipropylene glycol, PEG-7 caprylic / capric glyceride, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, green tea water (100 ppm), cactus extract, orange peel extract, lavender extract, jasmine extract, rosemary leaf extract, sciadopitys verticillata root extract, oriental raisin extract, portulaca extract, sodium citrate, citric acid, disodium EDTA, butyleneglycol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyl glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, tropolone
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.